Pico Epsilon Pico Epsilon

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!

Pretty damn good!!

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

Meh

Not really funny and way too long. Art and animation was mostly pretty cheap, too.

The Plumber The Plumber

Nice!

One of the best Mario flashs. Loved the part where he hits his head and the yellow&purple (orwhatever colours they were) blood came out.

Shorts To Wear Pants To Shorts To Wear Pants To

Perhaps the best Collab I've seen so far!

Most of the collabs (except for the awesome ones which don't count) I've seen tended to drag along at a snail's pace and weren't really funny. This one rocked though! The flashs really contributed to the music and I think all of them were pretty good. I actually recognized some artists right away. Good work! Looking forward to more collabs of this kind! :) Thumbs up!

Sonic Shorts: Volume 1 Sonic Shorts: Volume 1

Meh

Most of it was pretty boring, but the last one was original, clever, had good timing and was simply funny.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Awesome!

At first I thought it would be impossible for it to be as good as the first one. I'm glad I was wrong, you rock!

S.A.M.V. 5 S.A.M.V. 5

Aaaaawesome!!! This is what Newgrounds is all about!

Tickles' Magic Pickles Tickles' Magic Pickles

Pretty funny and twisted

Slightly reminded me of Ren&Stimpy.

At the end when Tickles is laughing I thought I saw something, so I played the whole thing again and looked at the end scene frame by frame. That was seriously creepy.

Love, Wink Love, Wink

Hehe

Love the ending!! ^^

Another Pong animation Another Pong animation

Not bad for a first try

For a first try, that is pretty damn good. Surprisingly there was some good originality in there, too. Keep working on your skills!